I started this blog to document my quest to become financially independent. The goal was to make money outside of my 9 to 5 job with my side business, luckybaglove.com.
It’s been a couple of months and I have only moved backward; actually losing money, instead of gaining any.
How is this possible?
- I have made zero sales.
- I have spent a lot of money on startup costs.
- I have spent a lot of money on inventory.
- I have spent a lot of money to keep the business running.
- Practically no one visits the website.
- I haven’t worked as hard as I could have.
What am I going to do about it?
To be honest with you, what I have right now is a very expensive hobby, not a business.
I need to get serious, start treating luckybaglove.com like a business, and start making some money.
Reset Plan Coming Soon
Everyone knows I love a good plan.